I can’t believe it’s already February and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! This is going to be my blog’s first Valentine’s Day and I am so excited!
This week’s tutorial is so cute that I can’t help giggling every time I look at it. I had heaps of fun making it and I hope you do too!
You can leave these lying around the house for your SO to find (who doesn’t love stumbling across love notes – with candy!) or you can put them all in a jar and give it to them all at once.
Oh, and did I mention that it’s ridiculously easy?
Let’s get started!
Clear Cellophane Bags (I used 3”x4” bags)
Gold Glitter Adhesive Ribbon
Double Sided Tape
Candy Sayings & Candy:
We Are Mint To Be – Jila Mints
I Like You Beary Much – Gummy Bears
Hugs & Kisses – Hershey’s Kisses
You Melt My Heart – Chocolate Hearts
I Chews You – Mentos Chews
Life Without You Is Unbearable – Gummy Bears
You’re A Lifesaver – Lifesavers
I Have A Ball With You – Chocolate Balls
Don’t Ever Change – Chocolate Coins
1. Cut 9 adhesive ribbon strips measuring the width of your bag.
2. If you bag doesn’t have a sticky bit then apply a strip of double sided tape to your bag.
3. Pour candy into your bag.
4. Apply the glitter adhesive ribbon onto your bag. I only peeled and stuck the two ends (about 0.5cm in) and left the middle part un-sticky. This prevents the bag from scrunching up.
5. Seal your candy bag.
6. Apply double sided tape to the back of your candy tag.
7. Apply your candy tag to your candy bag.
8. Repeat with the rest of your candy and tags.
Now, go and send some love to your SO or confess your undying love to that special someone!