This week I decided to brighten up my room and what’s more colourful than a donut garland! These are ridiculously easy to make and cost absolutely nothing.
Oh, and I recommend making these during the day when you can run out and buy some donuts because that’s exactly what these made me do!
Let’s get started!
Paint Chips (In a donut-y colour and whatever icing colour you please)
Decorations (I used flat back diamantes but you can use real sprinkles, sequins, beads, confetti, or cut out sprinkles from paint chips. Be creative!)
1. Cut out your donut patterns.
2. Place your donut pattern onto paint chip colours of your choice and cut them out (I made 12 donuts in 4 different colours).
3. Glue your ‘donut icing’ to your ‘donut’.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 with your remaining donuts.
6. To string them, tape each donut 10 cm apart and leave a 25cm tail on both ends of your garland for hanging.