I probably should get into the habit of writing my blog posts in advance so that I can still post if I run off somewhere, but I can’t help but enjoy the realness of creating and posting a post each week as I come up with a new idea.
Anyway, since Christmas is days away I only have one more DIY up my sleeve. I promise that by this time next year I will be a more organised blogger with my posts written AT LEAST a week in advance so that I can run off on an adventure and still not disappoint you!
I hope you enjoy it and, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Gold Glitter Paper
Scissors or Craft Knife & Cutting Mat
1. Print the Merry Christmas Pattern and cut out.
2. Trace patterns onto gold glitter paper and cut out. Don’t forget to cut out the slits on some of the rectangles!
3. Fold rectangular pieces, using the dotted line on the patterns as a guide.
4. Apply double-sided tape to the folded edges on the glitter paper side.
5. Apply them to the corresponding letter. Use the pattern to work out which piece goes where.
6. Now, attach the other letter.
7. Repeat with the remaining letters, and you’re done!