After last week’s glittery tutorial, I’m a bit stuck on glitter! The hardest thing about drafting this tutorial was not overdoing the glitter but I managed to find a happy medium!
These were super fun and easy to make with maximum results! You can use any colour glitter card you like to suit the rest of your Christmas decorations or you can make these mini Christmas trees from last weeks tutorial (here) and create a glittery village!
Glue Stick or Double-Sided Tape
Self Healing Mat
[Tutorial Using Pattern #1]
1. Print and cut out all patterns.
2. Trace patterns onto white card and glitter card following the instructions on each pattern.
3. Cut each piece out carefully and score all fold lines. I recommend using a craft knife and mat for the best results.
4. Glue windows in place.
5. Fold along all fold lines to create your house.
6. Glue side of house together.
7. Attach the ‘floor’ of your house using glue.
8. Fold the chimney and glue.
9. Attach your chimney to the roof using the pattern as a guide.
10. Attach the roof to your house.
Now you can make the other two houses following these basic instructions!